What can I make with friendship thread?
15 Pretty Crafts Involving Embroidery Floss
- Embroidery floss wrapped hoop earrings.
- Colourful thread wrapped stool.
- Rhinestone and embroidery braid necklace.
- Colour blocked wrapped bangle.
- Simple embroidered jewelry bag.
- Floss feather necklace.
- Thread wrapped accessories.
- Embroidery tassel earrings.
What materials do you need to make a friendship bracelet?
- Embroidery Floss. Embroidery floss, such as Anchor, DMC, or J&P Coats is the most widely used thread for making bracelets.
- Craft Thread. This is an economical version of embroidery thread.
- Pearle Cotton. Pearle cotton is available in several different sizes.
- Basic Knots.
- Uploaded photos (see all 5)
How do you make friendship bands with waste materials at home?
By Hobby Ideas Team
- STEP 1: Take a recycled water bottle.
- STEP 2: Cut the bottle into three parts as shown in the image above.
- STEP 3: Use the middle part of the bottle to make the friendship band.
- STEP 4: Colour the triangles using Fevicryl Glass Colours Pink and White.
- STEP 5: