- 1 What is the longest rubber band chain ever?
- 2 What is the longest rainbow loom?
- 3 What is the world’s longest bracelet?
- 4 How long is the longest rainbow loom fishtail?
- 5 What are the easiest world records to break?
- 6 Where is the world’s largest spoon?
- 7 What is the most difficult Rainbow loom bracelet?
- 8 What is the world record for holding your breath?
- 9 What’s the biggest rubber band ball?
- 10 What is the longest friendship?
- 11 How long is the longest loom band chain in the UK?
- 12 How long have loom bands been around?
What is the longest rubber band chain ever?
The Longest rubber band chain by individual measures 6,500 m (21325 ft 5.5 in), and was achieved by Sajankumar Arvindbhai Patel (India) in Anand, Gujarat, India, on 1 January 2020. The chain contains approximately 85,300 rubber bands.
What is the longest rainbow loom?
The Guinness World Records website does not list an existing record for longest Rainbow Loom bracelet, but the longest recorded “chain of bracelets” is 6,001 feet. Originally, Max just wanted a Rainbow Loom birthday party.
What is the world’s longest bracelet?
The longest friendship bracelet measures 660.48 m (2,166 ft 11.16 in) and was created by Benchmark Senior Living (USA) in Ridgefield, Connecticut, USA on 3 August 2016. The residents of Benchmark Senior Living came together to attempt this record to raise awareness for the Alzheimer’s Association.
How long is the longest rainbow loom fishtail?
Measuring a total of 753.39 metres ( 2471 feet 8.96 inches ) the fishtail style weave of coloured rubber bands was completed with a month of dedication.
What are the easiest world records to break?
10 World Records to break while you are stuck at home
- Most socks put on one foot in 30 seconds.
- Tallest toilet paper tower in 30 seconds.
- Fastest time to arrange the alphabet from a can of alphabet spaghetti.
- Most Smarties eaten in 60 seconds blindfolded using chopsticks.
- Fastest time to assemble Mr.
Where is the world’s largest spoon?
The world’s largest spoon, created by Uri Geller, now stands outside the Uri Geller Museum in Old Jaffa, Tel Aviv, Israel. Verified by Guinness World Records as the largest spoon in the world, at over 53 feet long. This opens in a new window.
What is the most difficult Rainbow loom bracelet?
Snake Belly Bracelet – The Hardest and Most Difficult Rainbow Loom Design So far – YouTube.
What is the world record for holding your breath?
Most of us have seen how long we can hold our breath underwater – but Budimir Šobat (Croatia) had proven he’s unrivalled at the skill. On 27 March 2021, he broke the record for the longest time breath held voluntarily (male) with a staggering time of 24 minutes 37.36 seconds.
What’s the biggest rubber band ball?
The largest rubber band ball weighs 4,097 kg (9,032 lb), was made by Joel Waul (USA) and was measured in Lauderhill, Florida, USA, on 13 November 2008. The measurement took place during the celebrations of Guinness World Records Day 2008. 700,000 rubber bands of all sizes were used for the ball.
What is the longest friendship?
Guinness World Record for longest pen pal friendship initiated in Shelburne. Shelburne born, Ruth Magee holds the Guinness World Record for longest pen pal friendship – one that spans over 78 years and 160 days.
How long is the longest loom band chain in the UK?
Lara Yacob, aged six, set herself the challenge after picking up the Guiness Book of Records in her local library. She discovered the longest loom band ever created was 753 metres long – and was determined to beat it.
How long have loom bands been around?
Rainbow Loom is a plastic tool used to weave colorful rubber and plastic bands (called loom bands) into decorative items such as bracelets and charms. It was invented in 2010 by Cheong Choon Ng in Novi, Michigan.