- 1 What is the world’s longest bracelet?
- 2 Who made the longest Rainbow Loom?
- 3 What is the world record for the longest rubber band bracelet?
- 4 How long is the longest Rainbow Loom fishtail?
- 5 What are the easiest world records to break?
- 6 Who has the longest friendship in the world?
- 7 What is the most difficult Rainbow loom bracelet?
- 8 What is the longest rainbow?
- 9 What is the world record for holding your breath?
- 10 How long was the longest rubber band chain?
- 11 What’s the world’s longest rubber band chain?
- 12 What’s the biggest rubber band ball?
- 13 How long have loom bands been around?
What is the world’s longest bracelet?
The longest friendship bracelet measures 660.48 m (2,166 ft 11.16 in) and was created by Benchmark Senior Living (USA) in Ridgefield, Connecticut, USA on 3 August 2016. The residents of Benchmark Senior Living came together to attempt this record to raise awareness for the Alzheimer’s Association.
Who made the longest Rainbow Loom?
Lara Yacob, aged six, set herself the challenge after picking up the Guiness Book of Records in her local library. She discovered the longest loom band ever created was 753 metres long – and was determined to beat it.
What is the world record for the longest rubber band bracelet?
The longest loom band bracelet made by an individual is 2,011.68 m (6,600 ft), and was achieved by Katie Dougherty (USA) in Moraga, California, USA, on 17 November 2019.
How long is the longest Rainbow Loom fishtail?
Measuring a total of 753.39 metres ( 2471 feet 8.96 inches ) the fishtail style weave of coloured rubber bands was completed with a month of dedication.
What are the easiest world records to break?
10 World Records to break while you are stuck at home
- Most socks put on one foot in 30 seconds.
- Tallest toilet paper tower in 30 seconds.
- Fastest time to arrange the alphabet from a can of alphabet spaghetti.
- Most Smarties eaten in 60 seconds blindfolded using chopsticks.
- Fastest time to assemble Mr.
Who has the longest friendship in the world?
Shelburne born, Ruth Magee holds the Guinness World Record for longest pen pal friendship – one that spans over 78 years and 160 days. Mrs. Magee shares this honour with her lifelong pen pal Beryl Jones, originally from Liverpool, England, now living in Richmond, USA.
What is the most difficult Rainbow loom bracelet?
Snake Belly Bracelet – The Hardest and Most Difficult Rainbow Loom Design So far – YouTube.
What is the longest rainbow?
The rainbow arched over northern Taiwan for nearly nine hours — eight hours and 58 minutes, to be exact — making it the longest lasting rainbow on record, according to students and staff of Chinese Culture University in Taipei’s mountains.
What is the world record for holding your breath?
Most of us have seen how long we can hold our breath underwater – but Budimir Šobat (Croatia) had proven he’s unrivalled at the skill. On 27 March 2021, he broke the record for the longest time breath held voluntarily (male) with a staggering time of 24 minutes 37.36 seconds.
How long was the longest rubber band chain?
The world’s longest rubber band chain was assembled by school children from Gettysburg Elementary School in Clovis, California, USA and measured 30.5 km (19 miles) long.
What’s the world’s longest rubber band chain?
The Longest rubber band chain by individual measures 6,500 m (21325 ft 5.5 in), and was achieved by Sajankumar Arvindbhai Patel (India) in Anand, Gujarat, India, on 1 January 2020.
What’s the biggest rubber band ball?
The largest rubber band ball weighs 4,097 kg (9,032 lb), was made by Joel Waul (USA) and was measured in Lauderhill, Florida, USA, on 13 November 2008. The measurement took place during the celebrations of Guinness World Records Day 2008. 700,000 rubber bands of all sizes were used for the ball.
How long have loom bands been around?
Rainbow Loom is a plastic tool used to weave colorful rubber and plastic bands (called loom bands) into decorative items such as bracelets and charms. It was invented in 2010 by Cheong Choon Ng in Novi, Michigan.